Saturday, February 13, 2010

My first blog!!

Hello world. This is my first blog, I wanted to talk about somethings that are happening. I have reading week coming up starting from Monday. I have a lot of things to work on. I have to work on my EDP (Engineering Design Project), I also have 5 midterms coming up. I have few assignments due right after reeding week. so that's going to be crazy, but I got some good news today, I got accepted for TEDx Waterloo event. Which is amazing, for the people who dont know what TED is TED stands for Technology Entertainment and Design. This is a great way to meet all the smart people, all the PHD's, all the big guns. But unfortunately I cannot attend this because I have a midterm on Feb 26, 2010 and the TEDx event is on Feb, 25, 2010. I am kind of disappointed with that, but it's all good. Other then that everything was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment