Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hacking 2

Lot of people liked my first article on hacking, so I decided to write another one. More in depth view on hacking. I don't call my self a hacker, because I know hackers. Hackers are the people who love what they do, who love originality, who love to make stuff. Once again the crackers are the one who are the lazy ones. I think cracking can be done by any body! And I say this because, a person who can create a system can destroy it. So hackers are the people who create systems. How amazing is that. Let me give you a quick example: People say Steve Jobs is the one who came up with the apple computer, wrong. One of his buddies Stephen Wozniak was the one who was part of the hackers community came up with the apple computer. Steve Jobs is a business man, who made apple famous. When I say this I don't mean that Steve Jobs is not smart. This man is one of the smartest man on this planet. But his friend didn't care about the money, fame. All he cared about was his passion, his invention. He did get money for what he did. Hackers should get paid for their effort.

Now to some hacking stuff, so now that you have a more understanding of what real hacking is, you need to know some stuff before you can begin, knowing your programming is very essential, you need to love what you do. If you can't do that, you'll never be able to become a hacker. Some of the languages I would suggest you learn is C/C++, Ruby, Python, Java. And you definitely need to learn UNIX, Linux. They are open sourced Operating System. They are great for understanding the fundamentals of computer. Microsoft windows is the most widely used OS, but it's closed source, so hacking using MS Windows is like dancing in the closed box, in which you can hardly fit. Unix is used for desktop and more server use. And when you are learning a language I suggest you don't go out and buy books that says, learn c in 10 days. You cannot learn any language in 10 days, for you to learn a language it takes at least 10 years. To master it, to have fun with it, to create what people cant even think of. Social life should not matter, money should not matter, fame should not matter. Sounds tough doesn't it. Unless and until you don't feel this, you are not going to be a real hacker.

It has been said that, a little information is dangerous then no information at all, so what ever you do, if you decide to do something do it to the fullest, do it right. Never give up. For more information on hacking, more suggestions, comment on the blog, give me your info, I'll contact you!

No comments:

Post a Comment